50th Anniversary Survey
Greetings! The Worcester County Poetry Association is turning 50! As part of our 50 year celebration, we’re reaching out to our members and the community to collect information about what we’re doing well, where we could use some improvement, and how you’d like us to expand and change so we thrive for another 50 years!
This survey will take between 5-10 minutes to complete. We encourage you to be open and honest with us, so we can learn and grow. All of your answers will be held in complete confidence. The only person who will see the answers is our consultant, who will share the answers – without names -- with the WCPA board in a summary format.
Sign in to Google
to save your progress.
1. Please tell us a little about yourself!
Relationship to Worcester County Poetry Association (if any):
25 - 35
Racial identity (optional):
City or town where you live:
2. If you want to receive a summary of the survey results, please share your email address below.
If you don’t use email, please provide your mailing address below
3. Have you heard about the Worcester County Poetry Association (WCPA)?
No, If not, please skip to Question 6.
4. To what degree is Worcester County Poetry Association important to you?
Not at all important
5. Why is (or isn’t) the WCPA important to you?
6. What is your experience with/opinion of the Worcester County Poetry Association?
7. What do you think the WCPA does well?
8. Where is there room for improvement?
9. What would you like to see the Worcester County Poetry Association do as it enters its next 50 years? How could the organization be more relevant for you?
10. If you’re not a current member, what would get you excited enough to join?
Ok, that’s a wrap! Thanks again for taking time out to complete this survey! We truly appreciate your input! ☺
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This form was created inside of New Era for Non Profits.