1. We will prioritize registration to students who attend full time (Monday to Friday) each week.
2. There is a limit of 15 students per grade. You will be put on the waitlist and given your number in line if we surpass the limit. If the waitlist comes close to 15 students as well, we will have a second class for that grade. The maximum number of classes possible for each grade will be 2 (so 30 students altogether for each grade will be the absolute maximum).
3. There is a one-time, non-refundable $75 registration fee for each new student.
4. There will be NO afterschool on half-days and when the school is closed for holidays, breaks, and snow days.
5. We will not be providing snacks to students during the program, due to concerns with allergens. However, snack time will be part of the schedule, so students may bring their own snacks for that time.
6. Invoices will be sent out as reminders the week before each pay cycle. A 5% late fee will incur if payments are kept outstanding for more than 4 weeks.
7. Sibling discount: $150 off the tuition of each child if they register for the full year program; $15 off the recurring tuition of each child for the 4-weeks program. No discounts will be given to those paying the daily rate.
8. Refund Policy: We will refund in full for cancellation before the start of the program. For the full year program, 75% will be refunded if you cancel within one month, 50% of the remaining tuition will be refunded if you cancel after one month.
9. We accept cash, checks, and money orders. Please make checks payable to New York Academy, include your child's name on the memo line, and bring it to our staff during pick-up. Cash must be sealed in an envelope. Zelle payments can be made to firstname.lastname@example.org
我们接受现金，支票，与汇票。支票请写给New York Academy并注明您孩子的名字然后在课后班接送时交给我们的工作人员或老师。现金必须封装在信封里。若用Zelle支付，请支付给nyaprep@gmail.com
10. We reserve the right to remove students from class if they are being disruptive and withdraw students from the program if unacceptable behavior persists.