U-M Data Science Annual Symposium 2020: Workshop Proposal Submission
Mini-workshop proposal submission: July 31, 2020; notification: Aug. 14, 2020
1. At least one coordinator/presenter should have a U-M affiliation.
2. Please do not include figures, tables or bibliography in the abstract.
3. Please include a title, list of organizers/potential presenters and their affiliations.
4. The main body of the submission should be no more than 300 words.
5. Please include the theme, format, how it features the strengths from multiple U-M research units, and its impact.
Title of the Proposal
Organizers and potential presenters (names, departments or research units)
Abstract (under 300 words)
Lead organizer's name (Last, First)
Lead organizer's email address
Lead organizer's position (e.g. PhD student or Associate Professor)
Lead organizer's department or research unit
By checking the box below, you confirm that all authors of the abstract have reviewed it and given consent to its submission.
Yes, I confirm the statement above.
How did you hear about the opportunity to submit an abstract?
Direct email from MIDAS
Other websites, newsletters or email
Social media (Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn)
Digital signs in campus buildings
If you answered "Other websites, newsletters or email" above, which one/ from whom?
Approximately when did you hear about this opportunity?
Before June 2020
June/ July 2020
August/ September 2020
Questions or comments?
A copy of your responses will be emailed to the address you provided.
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This form was created inside of University of Michigan.