1. Entries will be limited to the first 25 teams who pay the entry fee of $125 in full. This registration form does not reserve entry without payment.
2. Team check-in begins on Friday, September 21st at 9:00 AM. This year's event is being held at Riverwalk Park - Columbia, TN (102 Riverside Drive, Columbia, TN 38401).
3. All Teams are required to cook within their assigned 20' x 25' space.
4. Judging will begin at 12:00PM on Saturday, September 22nd. Awards will be announced at 4:00PM that day.
5. Water and electricity will be available.
6. Teams must provide their own extension cords, lights, hoses, splitters, etc.
9:00AM - 6:00PM: Team Check-In and Meat Inspection (If earlier, please contact Paul Keltner at 931.560.1560)6:00PM: Team/Cooks Meeting
Saturday, September 22, 2018
12:00PM: Chicken Turn-In Time12:30PM: Ribs Turn-In Time1:00PM: Pork Butt/Shoulder Turn-In Time4:00PM: Awards and Trophies
Ribs, Chicken, and Pork Butt/Shoulder: 1st place - $200 and a trophy2nd place - $150 and a trophy3rd place - $1254th place - $1005th place - $75
Dessert:1st place - $125 and a trophy2nd place - $100