1. Registration for training on Internet of Things course.Before you finalise, for this training course, we require you to register and provide certain information about yourself. In doing this, you agree to: provide true, accurate, current and complete information about yourself as prompted by the relevant registration form.
2. Locking and Booking of seats for the course.There are a total of 50 seats available for this course. The seat can be booked with a token amount of INR 1000/- which will be on first cum first serve basis. Students enrolling are required to first register themselves on the registration form as mentioned in the first point. However, the confirmation for the seat can only be given once you have made the full payment for the course before 5th June’17.
Note: No unregistered student will be entertained, even if he/she has made a token amount/full payment course.
3. Prices, discounts and sales taxes/VATThe prices for the course are INR 9,999/-(Plan 1) and INR 13,999/-(Plan 2), detailing of which has been mentioned on the website. You can opt for any of these plans.Discounts (of INR 1000/- for both the plans) are available if a group of 5 or more students register for the training course. The discount is not available in conjunction with any other offer and places are subject to availability.Note: Notice of pricing will be mentioned on the website in advance, but the enCypher reserves the right to change the prices listed without notice.
4. LaptopsYou need to bring your laptops with yourself so that you could have a HAND-ON experience with whatever is taught in this course. enCypher will not provide any electronic media for the same.
5. Payment TermsAs mentioned, token money must be paid in order to book your seats for the training on Internet of Things course and full payment of the course must be paid in order to lock your seats for the Internet of Things course. The amount can be paid via net-banking, IMPS, RTGS, Draft, or any form to the company’s account, payable at New Delhi or in cash at our Noida office between 10 a.m to 6 p.m in weekdays. The account details are as follows:
Beneficiary name: enCypher Technologies Pvt. Ltd.A/c no: 50200010585478Bank Name: HDFC Bank Ltd.Bank address: B-26, East Jyoti Nagar, Main Loni Rd, Shahdara, New Delhi 110093RTGS/NEFT IFSC code: HDFC0001566Pan Card: AADCE7124RAccount Type: Current AccountMICR Code: 110240192
Note: Please note the transaction ID and share these details with us at email@example.com 6. Cancellation and RefundIf you notify the enCypher in writing (by email or post) that you wish to cancel a face-to-face training course not less than 10 days before the start date of a course, you will be entitled to a 50% refund of the token amount and 90% of the full course amount. Refunds will be processed with 28 days of receiving your request via bank transfer or check to the original payer.If the reason you need to cancel a face-to-face training course is because you have been declined a visa, we can issue a full refund as long as you have proof that your visa has been declined and you give us at least 10 days' notice.If you withdraw for any reason less than 10 days before the start date of a course, 50% of the token amount and/or course amount will be issued. If you fail to attend the course on which you are booked without giving prior notice to the enCypher, we are unable to refund the course fees.If we cancel a Training Course, we reserve the right to cancel a Training Course at any time, without incurring any additional liability to the Licensor or any delegate. In such circumstances, we will offer a full refund of the amount.If any information that you have given to us proves to be incorrect, which has resulted in our not charging you the correct fee for the courses that you are buying, we reserve the right to adjust the fee (upwards or downwards) so that it is the correct fee for your circumstances.
7. Prevailing terms and conditionsWhilst we make every effort to keep changes to a minimum, we reserve the right to make any amendments to the terms and conditions at any time to reflect changes affecting our business, including but not limited to, changes in technology, payment methods and legal and regulatory requirements. By continuing, you agree to accept any changes made to the terms and conditions.The face-to-face training course fees include: tuition on the day(s), all relevant course materials in hard copy (but please note that under no circumstances will any electronic version be provided, whether before, during or after the training course), refreshments and lunch.
7.1 BehaviourThe enCypher reserves the right to remove any student from a training course whose behaviour is deemed inappropriate by the enCypher or its trainers. In these circumstances, the enCypher will neither refund any fees nor reimburse any other costs.
7.2 TrainersThe enCypher shall provide such trainers to present the training course as it, in its sole discretion, deems fit and the enCypher shall be entitled at any time to substitute any trainer with any other person who, in the enCypher’s sole discretion, it deems suitably qualified to present the relevant course.
7.3 LiabilityThe enCypher does not accept responsibility for anyone acting as a result of information in, or views expressed on, its training courses including course materials. Opinions expressed are those of individual trainers and not necessarily those of the enCypher. Participants should take professional advice when dealing with specific situations.
8. Events outside our controlWe will not be liable or responsible for any failure to perform, or delay in performance of, any of our obligations that is caused by events outside our reasonable control (Force Majeure Event).A Force Majeure Event includes any act, event, non-happening, omission or accident beyond our reasonable control.Our performance is deemed to be suspended for the period that the Force Majeure Event continues, and we will have an extension of time for performance for the duration of that period. We will use our reasonable endeavours to bring the Force Majeure Event to a close or to find a solution by which our obligations may be performed despite the Force Majeure Event.
9. WaiverIf we fail, at any time during the term of this event, to insist upon strict performance of any of your obligations, or if we fail to exercise any of the rights or remedies to which we are entitled, this shall not constitute a waiver of such rights or remedies and shall not relieve you from compliance with such obligations.A waiver by us of any default shall not constitute a waiver of any subsequent default. No waiver by us of any of these terms and conditions shall be effective unless it is expressly stated to be a waiver and is communicated to you in writing.
10. Our right to vary these terms and conditionsWe have the right to revise and amend these terms and conditions from time to time.