Institutional Aid Scholarship Application
Scholarship Guidelines
Final Scholarship Application Deadline: August 1st.

Awards are available to matriculated incoming first year Master of Acupuncture, Certificate of Chinese Herbal Medicine and Doctor of Acupuncture and Chinese Medicine students only.

Award Criteria: Awards are based on both need and merit. Specifically, financial need accounts for 40% while merit accounts for the other 60%. Please see visual below for the full breakdown.

All information must be complete in order to be considered. Please follow all instructions for each section carefully.

Next
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This form was created inside of Won Institute of Graduate Studies. - Terms of Service