USD 400 Certified Teacher Application
Before you begin....
You won't be able to save your work and come back to this application later.
Beyond the basic information about yourself, we suggest you get the following information gathered up before you begin filling out this application:
▪ Kansas Educator License ID (if you have one)
▪ The type of Kansas Teaching Certificate you'll hold next Sept. 17
▪ All of your teaching endorsements (including expiration dates)
▪ Any other certifications not covered in your teaching endorsements
▪ High School you graduated from (including address)
▪ History of Colleges attended including dates, year graduated, degree, and hours earned
▪ List of all Majors and Minors
▪ College Placement Bureau information (only if you don't have three letters of recommendation)
▪ Teaching Experience (including School Name, City, Subject, Dates, and School Years worked)
▪ Any other work experience (Employer, City, Type of Work, and Dates Employed)
▪ Three References (Name, Vocation, Address, Daytime Phone, Evening Phone if possible)
▪ Professional Organization Membership
▪ Other Activities, Honors, and Experiences
▪ Coaching or Sponsorship experience
When you're ready, click Continue to begin!
Page 1 of 47
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This form was created inside of Smoky Valley Public Schools.