Volunteering with Harmony Community Choir (Singapore)
Volunteer Registration for Harmony Community Choir
All data collected will be kept confidential and only the volunteer committee will have access for administrative purposes.
Harmony Community Choir hopes to meaningfully engage young adults with special needs, in a casual, recreational and enjoyable environment, through singing and dancing, with the vision to realise young adults’ (with special needs) identities as artists.
Things you need to know:
1. Volunteers must be over 18 years of age.
2. Choir Sessions will start promptly at 7pm and end by 830pm weekly on Thursday evenings.
3. Choir Sessions will happen at Gateway Theatre Studio 1, unless otherwise informed.
4. This Choir is set up and organised by volunteers.
5. We are looking for responsible volunteers who would be committed for an extended period of time. If you are not quite sure, we would love for you to come and find out what this is about and try it out for a couple of weeks first and hopefully we will convince you that it will be worth your time and effort in the long haul!
6. Experience working with people with special needs is not necessary, there will professional educators to provide mentorship and coaching and other volunteers to share their stories and experiences. We are all learning together along the way.
7. What is necessary is an open mind, a kind heart, lots of patience and a good sense of humour.
8. There will be a growing range of volunteer roles so do share with us your passion and interests and we will do our best to find you a good fit. If there are things that you know you would absolutely not be keen, do let us know so we can try to accommodate everyone. However, we also will always need volunteers to do the thankless jobs so we hope you will be flexible as much as possible.
9. Please give us two weeks to respond on your registration.
If you have other questions, please enquire through
If you know of potential choir members, please get them to register here:
Name you wish to be addressed by
Gender you wish to be identified with
Prefer not to say
Date Of Birth
Are you currently studying or working? and where?
Tell us about yourself - what are your hobbies and interests?
Interest in which of the following volunteer roles? (You can select more than one)
Singing with the Choir
Artistic - Playing accompaniment, arranging music
Logistics - Setting Up, AV and other Tech matters
Admin - Taking attendance, talking to parents
Please tell us if you have any experience working and/or received any training to work with people with special needs (if applicable)
Please tell us your musical experiences and/or musical training (if applicable)
Why do you want to volunteer with us?
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google.
Terms of Service