- Students are expected to follow the same guidelines for behavior and communication online as they do offline.
- Cyberbullying will not be tolerated.
- Examples include harassment, impersonation, misrepresenting, posting comments or pictures of others without permission, or intimidating others.
- Students may not post, forward, download, or share defamatory, obscene, threatening, harassing, and/or illegal materials, images, videos, or text.
- Engaging in these behaviors will result in disciplinary action and in some cases the involvement of law enforcement.