RSAI Testimonials Survey
Help us collect testimonials about what RSAI means for your and your district. Here are a few questions to get you started as well as a list of things RSAI has worked on in the last couple of years. Thank you for your testimonial!
• Expansion of Management Fund to include early retirement benefits for those over 65
• Expansion of PPEL to include transportation repair
• Home rule
• Categorical fund flexibility
• Flexibility fund of categorical ending balances
• Dropout prevention local authority
• Transportation funding
• Formula equity
• Teacher shortage flexibility (praxis test options/waiver)
• Local district flexibility to meet offer and teach requirements (CTE/concurrent enrollment sharing, online options)
Sign in to Google
to save your progress.
What does RSAI do for your district? Your students?
How does RSAI information support your advocacy efforts?
What does an RSAI voice at the statehouse mean for you?
How does connecting with other RSAI members support your district’s efforts?
How has RSAI changed the representation of rural voices on DE committees, task forces, public hearings regarding administrative rules, etc.?
How has conversation at the statehouse changed regarding rural education issues since the inception of RSAI?
If we can attribute a quote to you in our marketing efforts, please enter your name, title, and school district below
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google.
Terms of Service