EVS in Cazalla - application form
Cazalla Intercultural – who we are?
Cazalla Intercultural is a nonprofit organization dedicated to the field of non-formal education and to promote and support volunteering. We work mainly with the Erasmus+ program on the international level and with other local grants such as Caixa Bank's one. We have an agreement with the City of Lorca and collaborate with it´s Youth Department in running a local Youth Center (Centro de recursos y formación juvenil M13) and giving information about mobility to young people .
• Contribute to local development and tolerance between cultures and races
• Promote human rights education
• Promote volunteering as a way of learning
• Contribute to improving the quality of youth work
• Create international networks with which to collaborate on global projects
• Promote mobility as a learning experience among young
• To help young people to be active citizens and participate in the European context
• Preventing gender violence among young people and contribute to gender equality.
Our points of attention:
• The Human Rights
• Global challenges
• The Interculturality
• Citizenship and participation of young people
• The prevention of gender based violence among youth
• Non-formal education
• Creativity and quality in youth work
• The active participation of citizens
About the EVS project
Place: Lorca (Region of Murcia), Spain
Duration: 12 months
Starting date: 2nd of October 2017
Deadline for applications: 3rd of September 2017
Videos done by our EVS volunteers:
On arrival training 2017 -
YouthMass (Group EVS 2016) -
Youthmade (Group EVS 2015) -
Blogs in our website (rom volunteers and about activities:
LORCA LIBRE DE RACISMO
· The EVS volunteer will be helping in organizing workshops and courses for local community, leisure and educational activities for children and youth, and local projects with the objective of fighting integration difficulties of recently arrived migrants in Lorca.
· The volunteer’s task will include coordination of the youth centre: organization of regular workshops for young people, administration of the youth centre in coordination with the youngsters, participation in the local initatives: organization of international days' celebrations, collaborating with local volunteers, participate in the Language Café (spoken english for youngsters of Lorca) and support during international activities hosted by Cazalla Intercultural.
· The volunteer will be encourage to realize his/her own ideas for projects connected with the theme of the project
. All volunteers should be also prepared to help us with the maintenance of the Youth Centre (max. 5% of the working hours) and tasks connected to it (cleaning, supporting in cooking, etc.)
. The volunteer will receive 2,30hrs of Spanish classes per week
Volunteer needs to be interested in work with young people, motivation and enthusiasm to cooperate with them. For this place there is a strong preference for a person that likes to organize his/her own job and is able to come up with ideas, priority will be given to those whom have had volunteering experiences before. We do appreciate creative people who might have interesting hobbies to be able to organize workshops with the users of the youth centre. Basic level of Spanish would be very helpful. Many of our users are part of arabic speaking communities, so also some knowledge of Arabic would be supportive (but not mandatory!) for us.
We are welcome to apply all the young people who:
- are between 18 and 30 years old
- did not participate in any long term EVS project before
In order to participate in this EVS you should fill out the registration form in google docs. by 3rd of September 2017
(Scroll down for the application form).
You will be asked to share the link to your CV and motivation letter. There are many options how to do it:
- seems to be the easiest
- you can use google docs (remember to make the document public)
- you can share via dropbox
c/Corredera 36 (bajo)
tel: +34 968 44 46 43
Where are you from?
with the country code
Level of English:
Level of Spanish:
Your CV with photo
Please paste the link to your CV - you can use for example this to upload:
Your letter of motivation specific for this project
Please paste the link to your LM - you can use for example this to upload:
Do you have a sending organization?
Comments, additional information...
Where did you find information about this vacancy
if you write facebook, please specify which page/group
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google.
Terms of Service