THINKING WITH HANDS - call for ESTONIAN participants
Place: Kose-Uuemõisa, ESTONIA
Dates: 28 JUNE-05 JULY, 2019
Countries: Estonia (host), Lithuania, Poland, Spain, Cyprus, Croatia
THIS CALL ONLY FOR ESTONIAN PARTICIPANTS
From 28th of June to 5nd of July, we’ll offer you a 6 day programme (+2 travel days) and are very much looking forward to your involvement. It is going to be a busy week, and one that promises to be full of interesting information, sharing of ideas and experiences, and mutual inspiration.
This training course is designed for Youth Educators who willing to develop the personal focus on Design Thinking and problem solution techniques in work with youth in own community. The programme is focused on 5 stages of Design Thinking: Discovery, Interpretation, Ideation, Prototyping and Evolution. We will get throughout all these stages by working with a real case – exploring local youth community. You will also experience a lot of workshop based on creativity skills and mindset by e.g. using LEGO SERIOUS PLAY techniques or creating the stories via storytelling narratives.
- participant should be 18yo or over.
- participant should be able to communicate in English.
- participant should take part in the whole period of the TC (28 June -5 July, 2018).
- participant should actively be working with youth (minimum 2 years of experience) and be motivated on Design Thinking topics and ready to promote activities in own community.
- selected participants are in charge of organising a local event (seminar, TC etc) for own community within one month after TC comes to an end.
- selected partcipants are in charge of dissemination and visibility activities of the project.
If you have further questions, suggestions, problems or proposals; please do not hesitate to contact us via Email:
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google.
Terms of Service