The Coro Fellows program is a full-time, leadership accelerator for civic-minded professionals.
For 9 months, Coro Fellows explore trends in the business, government, nonprofit, innovation sectors, through:
• Rotating placements
• High-level projects
• Investigate trainings
• Exclusive networking opportunities
The Coro Fellowship is open to applicants from anywhere in the world. Each Coro Fellow has the option to receive or forgo a monthly living stipend.
Coro selects a diverse cohort of early career individuals who have high potential to become the next generation of leaders. Fellows have the following characteristics:
• A bachelor’s degree by program start
• A passion for civic engagement
• An exceptionally strong work ethic
• A desire to work within diverse communities
• Excellent relationship-building skills and ability to work effective in a team-based environment
The Coro Pittsburgh Fellowship in Public Affairs runs annually from August-May.
Contact Christian Moore at email@example.com
with any questions you have regarding the nomination process.