ENTER FOR YOUR CHANCE TO WIN ARC’TERYX CLOTHING
Are you working in the digital media industry? DigiBC is conducting a survey on how inclusive the digital media workplace is in British Columbia.
Complete the inclusion survey to enter for a chance to win one of five prizes of Arc’teryx apparel and accessories. Contest rules below:
2. HOW TO ENTER: (a) No purchase or monetary donation is necessary to enter or win. (b) Complete the survey HERE: https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/digibc-inclusion-survey-2019 (c) Once you’ve completed the survey, please click the link at the bottom.(d) Enter the required information.(e) Entries must be received prior to the end of a Contest’s applicable Contest Period to be eligible for entry into that Contest.(f) Limit of one (1) entry per person per Contest Period, unless otherwise indicated. In the case of multiple entries, only the first eligible entry will be considered and the remainder will be void.(g) Entries must be received prior to the indicated Contest Period entry deadline. Entries will be declared invalid if they are late, illegible, incomplete, damaged, irregular, mutilated, forged, garbled or mechanically or electronically reproduced. No communication or correspondence will be exchanged with entrants except with those selected as a potential Contest winner.(i) Entries received online shall be deemed to be submitted by the authorized account holder of the e-mail address associated with the entry, as applicable. For the purposes of these Contest Rules, “authorized account holder” of an e-mail address account is defined as the natural person who is assigned to an e-mail address. Each selected entrant may be required to provide Sponsors with proof that the selected entrant is the authorized account holder of the e-mail address associated with the winning entry.
3. CONTEST PERIODSEach Contest entry period (each a “Contest Period”) shall start and end on February 17 to April 12, 2019 after which time the Contest will be closed and no other entries shall be accepted.
4. PRIZESFIVE PRIZES: One (1) winner will receive a Beta LT shell jacket; approximate retail value of $600. One (1) winner will receive an Atom LT mid-layer hoody; approximate retail value of $300. One (1) winner will receive an Index 15 backpack; approximate retail value of $60. One (1) winner will receive a Tirse Trucker hat; approximate retail value of $45. One (1) winner will receive a Crest Toque; approximate retail value of $40. Winner(s) will be contacted by the Sponsors with instructions on how to claim the prize.
5. WINNER SELECTION. Following the end of the contest, Sponsors will select five (5) entrants by a random draw from all eligible entries received during the contest period. Winners will be notified via the contact information that they have provided.
6. WINNER NOTIFICATION. The prizes are non-transferable, and must be accepted as awarded. The prizes are guaranteed to be awarded. Prize(s) must be accepted as awarded and cannot be transferred, assigned, substituted or redeemed for cash, except at the sole discretion of the Sponsors. Any unused portion of a prize will be forfeited and have no cash value. The Sponsors reserve the right, in their sole discretion, to substitute a prize of equal or greater value if a prize (or any portion thereof) cannot be awarded for any reason. The Sponsors shall not assume any liability for a lost, damaged or misdirected prize.
The qualifying winners will be notified by e-mail, within 24 hours after the prize draw close date. The winners must sign a claim form and present photo ID in order to claim their prize. Sponsors will coordinate with winners and Arc’teryx on the pick-up of the prizes (which might require fitting). Sponsors reserves the right to give away unclaimed prize to the next eligible winner.
7. RELEASE. Winner(s) may be required to execute a legal agreement and release (“Release”) that confirms his or her: (i) eligibility for the Contest and compliance with these Contest Rules; (ii) acceptance of the prize as offered.
8. INDEMNIFICATION BY ENTRANT. By entering the Contest, each entrant releases and holds Releasees harmless from any and all liability for any injuries, loss or damage of any kind to the entrant or any other person, including personal injury, death, or property damage, resulting in whole or in part, directly or indirectly, from: (a) their participation in the Contest or any Contest-related activity; (b) the acceptance, use, or misuse of any Prize; or (c) any breach of the Contest Rules. Each entrant agrees to fully indemnify Releasees from any and all claims by third parties relating to the entrant’s participation in the Contest, without limitation.
9. LIMITATION OF LIABILITY. The Sponsors assume no responsibility or liability for lost, late, unintelligible/illegible, falsified, damaged, misdirected or incomplete entries, notifications, responses, replies or any Release, or for any computer, online, software, telephone, hardware or technical malfunctions that may occur, including but not limited to malfunctions that may affect the transmission or non-transmission of an entry. The Sponsors are not responsible for any incorrect or inaccurate information, whether caused by website users or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the Contest or by any technical or human error which may occur in the administration of the Contest. The Sponsors assume no responsibility for any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, communications line failure, theft or destruction or unauthorized access to, or alteration of, entries. The Sponsors assume no responsibility or liability in the event that the Contest cannot be conducted as planned for any reason, including those reasons beyond the control of the Sponsors, such as infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures, or corruption of the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this Contest and/or the Contest Website
10. DISQUALIFICATION. By participating in a Contest, each entrant agrees to be bound by the Contest Rules. Entrants further agree to be bound by the decisions of the Sponsors, which shall be final and binding in all respects. The Sponsors reserve the right, in their sole discretion, to disqualify any entrant found to be: (a) violating the Contest Rules; (b) tampering or attempting to tamper with the entry process or the operation of the Contest, the Contest Website, or any related promotional website; (c) violating the terms of service, conditions of use and/or general rules or guidelines of any the Sponsors' property or service; and/or (d) acting in an unsportsmanlike or disruptive manner, or with intent to annoy, abuse, threaten or harass any other person. CAUTION: ANY ATTEMPT TO DELIBERATELY DAMAGE THE CONTEST WEBSITE OR ANY RELATED WEBSITE OR UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THE CONTEST MAY BE A VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAWS. SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE, THE SPONSORS RESERVE THE RIGHT TO SEEK REMEDIES AND DAMAGES TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO CRIMINAL PROSECUTION.
11. PRIVACY / USE OF PERSONAL INFORMATION. (a) By participating in the Contest, each entrant: grants to the Sponsors the right to use his/her personal information provided when he/she enters the Contest (collectively the “Personal Information”) for the purpose of administering the Contest, including but not limited to contacting and announcing the winner(s) and coordinating the provision of the Contest prize; (b) Sponsors will use the entrant’s Personal Information only for identified purposes, and protect the entrant’s Personal Information.
12. INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY. All intellectual property, including but not limited to trade-marks, trade names, logos, designs, promotional materials, web pages, source code, drawings, illustrations, slogans and representations are owned by the Sponsors and/or their affiliates. All rights are reserved. Unauthorized copying or use of any copyrighted material or intellectual property without the express written consent of its owner is strictly prohibited.
13. TERMINATION. Sponsors reserves the right, in their sole discretion, to terminate any Contest, in whole or in part, and/or modify, amend or suspend a Contest, and/or the Contest Rules in any way, at any time, for any reason without prior notice.
14. LAW. These are the official Contest Rules. The Contests are subject to applicable federal, provincial and municipal laws and regulations. The Contest Rules are subject to change without notice in order to comply with any applicable federal, provincial and municipal laws or the policy of any other entity having jurisdiction over the Sponsors and/or the Contests. All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of the Contest Rules or the rights and obligations as between the entrant and the Sponsors in connection with the Contests shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the province of Ontario including procedural provisions without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules or provisions that would cause the application of any other jurisdiction’s laws.
15. DISCREPANCY. In the event of any discrepancy or inconsistency between the terms and conditions of the Contest Rules and disclosures or other statements contained in any Contest-related materials, including but not limited to the Contest entry form, or point of sale, television, print or online advertising, the terms and conditions of the Contest Rules shall prevail, govern and control.