Help us create a #MagicMoment for someone in need.
🤝 We believe the world needs more art, so we’re taking a stand and donating a percentage of proceeds to people who never got a chance to unleash the artist within them. Help us create a #MagicMoment for someone in need.
⚙️ How it works: People within our community can nominate someone and share their story for their chance to be featured. To nominate someone or to learn more about our #MagicMoments Foundation, review the details below.
In 2021, we will find giving opportunities from all over by creating a community call-to-action! We are asking members of our Magic Joo Joo community to nominate individuals or organizations, and share their stories for their chance to be featured. Then every quarter we will select an inspiring individual or organization and gift them the resources they need.
- Do you know of a classroom that could use art or film supplies?
- Do you know of someone deserving who never got to unleash the artist within them and could use a boost by being gifted a creative class or supplies?
- Do you know of an organization that could use some cameras or lighting equipment for indie filmmakers that otherwise would have a very difficult time acquiring these resources?
Our goal is to build community around giving. Because we can do SO much more if our community unites to help others. We hope you’ll join us.
🚀 ACTION STEPS:
1. Nominate a deserving individual or organization.
2. Fill out the form below and let us know why you chose them.
3. Follow our giving efforts on Facebook @magicjoojoo⚙️
Sign in to Google
to save your progress.
Nominate a Person or Organization. There are tons of deserving individuals and charities out there, so please be detailed when it comes to why you’re making this nomination & filling out the form below. :)
Teacher or School
Your Full Name
Your Contact Email
Who are you nominating?
In detail, why are you nominating them? And, what can we do at Magic Joo Joo to help?
Nominee's Email Address
Nominee's Social Media Handle (optional)
Nominee's Location or State
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This form was created inside of Magic Joo Joo Productions, LLC.