The Summit's theme is "Shining Our Light: Building Bridges, Building Communities, Building Trust" The goals of the conference are witness, partnership, and advocacy. As Asian American and Pacific Islander Christians, our voice is absent in the public sphere and in turn, the needs of our community and opportunity for leadership and contribution are often overlooked. The Summit will provide opportunities for churches, nonprofit organizations and business leaders to raise our visibility, learn how to leverage resources, access funding opportunities available through government, corporations and foundations, and increase our impact and witness through successful partnerships. Although leadership exists in our community, we are not known because we have seldom been given the platform for visibility. This conference will be one vehicle where we can mobilize, unite and strengthen our voice and presence.
As a Community Ambassador, we ask for the following:
- Also help spread the word by inviting your network of acquaintances through email listservs, facebook postings - personal, facebook groups you are part of, and/or inclusion in your monthly or quarterly e-newsletter/blogs and send to us the link or copy
- Sign up for our 1000 Initiative Listserv www.kccd.org
- Optional Quote endorsing KCCD/the Summit (max. 3 sentences)
KCCD will be acknowleding our Community Ambassadors as follows:
- Recognition as a Community Ambassador on our website www.aapifaithalliance.org
- Recognition as a Community Ambassador in relevant collateral materials
(Program booklet, email blast, etc)
For more information about the Summit, please visit www.aapifaithalliance.org. If you would like to be a sponsor (financial or in-kind) for the Summit, please e-mail us at email@example.com
Please sign up to be a Community Ambassador by filling the form below. Please be sure to send your photo and 150 word bio as instructed below.