How can we make it safer and easier to walk and bike in Kings County? To find out, the Kings County Association of Governments (KCAG) is currently developing a Walk and Bike Plan for the county. The plan will identify the most important projects for walking and biking in each of the county's four cities -- Avenal, Corcoran, Hanford and Lemoore -- as well as for the rest of the county.
At this point, we are looking for input from the residents of Kings County on your concerns and needs related to walking and biking in your area, and also for your ideas and suggestions on how to improve conditions. Listed below are five ways in which you can provide input.
𝗪𝗔𝗬𝗦 𝗧𝗢 𝗣𝗥𝗢𝗩𝗜𝗗𝗘 𝗜𝗡𝗣𝗨𝗧
1. Fill out our survey at www.surveymonkey.com/r/KingsWalknBike. The survey is open through Sunday, December 17, 2017. Anyone who completes the survey will be eligible to win one of three $25 gift cards for Amazon.com.
2. Post your comments on our interactive map at bit.ly/2kLxi4u (also through December 17).
3. Submit a comment directly through here by clicking on "Next" at the bottom of the page.
4. Attend KCAG’s workshops: (i) Nov. 1, 2017, 6:30 to 8:30 pm, at the Avenal Theater (233 E Kings St., in Avenal); (ii) Nov. 9, 2017, 6:30 to 8:30 pm, at the Kings County Government Center (Building #1, Multi-Purpose Room; 1400 W. Lacey Blvd., in Hanford).
5. Contact Yunsheng Luo (KCAG) at Yunsheng.Luo@co.kings.ca.us or at (559) 852-2584.
Thanks in advance for taking the time to share your thoughts. Your input is important, as it will help us develop recommendations for the Kings County Regional Walk and Bike Plan.
Versión en 𝗘𝗦𝗣𝗔Ñ𝗢𝗟 de esta página: bit.ly/KingsPieyBici