Climate Cymru Partner form
Thank you for applying to become a Climate.Cymru partner.
What are we asking partners to do?
- Sign up to Climate.Cymru social media channels
- share the campaign with their networks
- sign up to our key principles.
We'll keep in touch with email updates but you can also join the conversation on our Slack Channel
- We recognise the urgency of the climate and nature emergencies
- We value and include voices from across communities in Wales
- We support the need to focus on green and just actions, recognising the unequal impacts of climate change
and, sometimes, climate action
- We believe actions should be rooted in the best available evidence
- We believe action should be aligned to the 7 goals and 5 ways of working in the Wellbeing of Future Generations Act
Organisation name (bilingually if applicable)
Contact person name
Contact person email address
Website link - include a link to your home page or a page on your site relating to climate action
Social media accounts
Briefly describe your organisation (in third person please) - this will appear on your partner profile on the website (bilngually if you are able)
Partner profile (Why is climate action important to your organisation? What should our governments be doing on climate change?) - this will appear as a quote on your partner profile on the website. (bilingually if you are able)
Would you like someone from your organisation to sit on the Climate.Cymru Steering Group to help to shape the campaign?
Already a member
Would you be interested in contributing to a guest blog?
Is there anything else you would like us to be aware of? (e.g. action you're taking this year around climate change/COP26, something you think we should be doing?)
Please send a high-res image of your logo to
to be included on your website profile.
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google.
Terms of Service