CARROLL PARK BROOKLYN
SATURDAY, JUNE 30TH 2012
By submitting this electronic form, Vendor understands and agrees:
1. I am over 18 years old and competent to make this agreement;
2. I understand that Husky Dog Productions (“Husky Dog”) is presenting the BoCoCa Arts Festival from June 22nd, 2012 through June 30th, 2012 (“Festival”), and that, as part of the Festival, Husky Dog is presenting an outdoor event at Carroll Park, Brooklyn, New York on June 30th, 2012 (“Outdoor Event”). (See www.bococaartsfestival.com for more details.)
3. I understand I am applying for an exhibition space at the Outdoor Event at Carroll Park on Saturday June 30th, 2012 with no Rain Date. I further understand that this is not an application to participate in the Festival as a theater, music or visual artist.
4. I agree that any 9'x15' exhibition space afforded to me at the Outdoor Event is the decision of Husky Dog and is final.
5. I understand that it is the law of New York City that all vendors must be properly licensed or authorized by the Department of Consumer Affairs in order to vend at the Outdoor Event, and that the sale of alcoholic beverages of any kind is prohibited.
6. I understand that it is my responsibility to pay directly to the appropriate government agency all applicable taxes on my sales at the Outdoor Event.
7. I understand that I must conduct myself in a civil manner, refraining from the use of intoxicants, inappropriate attire, and misconduct that would violate police regulations and/or generally discredit the Festival and Husky Dog.
8. I agree to abide by all parking regulations of the City of New York.
9. I agree that my exhibit will not constitute propaganda of any kind.
10. I agree that my exhibit will not contain or involve gambling of any kind.
11. I will indemnify and hold harmless from any and all liability and claims whatsoever, including reasonable attorney’s fees, Husky Dog Productions, the BoCoCa Arts Festival, and their directors, officers, employees, contractors and volunteers, as well as City of New York, Park & Recreation and Friends of Carroll Park.
12. I understand that the Outdoor Event is scheduled for Saturday, June 30th, 2012 from 11am‐5pm, rain or shine, and that there are no refunds.
13. I submit my application for a single vending space at the Outdoor Event along with the appropriate vendor fee of $75.00 for Food Vendors and $50.00 for Goods Vendors as follows
(If I require 2 adjacent spaces for my vending, I will note such on the application and submit a fee of $100 or $150.)
a. Please submit this form by Wednesday, June 6th 2012.
b. Late applications submitted after June 6th 2012 will be evaluated on a case-by-case basis and only cash, certified checks or money orders will be accepted for the Fee.
c. Food vendors must submit a copy of their Food Permit and Certificate of Insurance to application@bococaartsfestival after submitting this form.
d. There are a limited amount of 5"x10" no-fee booths available to non-profits for the purpose of sharing information about their organization, reservations are determined on a first-come, first-serve basis.
e. There is no fee for BoCoCa Arts Festival Participant selling goods and Non-Profit Organizations handing out information.
f. Non-profit organizations wishing to sell goods please submit full application, including fee for a Goods Vendor.