Kivalliq Entrepreneur Program (KEP)
Are you a new or aspiring business owner?
Do you have a passion for something that could become a business?
Do you enjoy learning new skills?
If you answer yes to any of the above, then KEP is for YOU!
KEP will be delivered online for 10 weeks from September 28- December 3, 2020. Program runs Monday and Thursday evenings from 630-8pm. The program consists of skills building workshops with presentations and support from local mentors in business and funders in the territory• Participants will receive business support once the program has been completed. APPLICATIONS DUE: Wednesday, September 23, 2020
Applicants must be:
*At least 19 years old
* Reside in the Kivalliq Region
*Not currently enrolled in high school
*Self-directed and responsible
*All selected participants will be expected to participate in the mandatory KEP schedule
Best way to contact you? Email, Facebook (please let us know contact on FB), Phone?
Mailing Address (We will need to send you materials)
1. Tell us why you are interested in participating in the Kivalliq Entrepreneur Program (KEP)
2. Each participant will have to come ready with a business concept. This could be a business you have started recently or an idea you have. Please give a brief description of the business/idea.
3. What topic(s) are you most interested in learning about?
4. Do you have access to a computer?
5. Do you have access to internet or cell phone data to do an online course?
A copy of your responses will be emailed to the address you provided.
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This form was created inside of Kivalliq Tradeshow.