TP-Link Beta User Recruit
Thank you for your interest in becoming a TP-Link beta tester.
The TP-Link beta project is one of the methods TP-Link uses to test the quality and user experience of our products before we bring a product launch to market.
Please read through the instructions before applying. We cannot guarantee you will be selected as a tester soon, but will contact you if chosen.
Product to test
This beta test will assess the new networking products from TP-Link, such as wireless routers, range extenders, mesh system etc.
• Internet access
• At least 2 mobile devices (e.g. Smart phone, laptop, PC)
• Willingness to spend time on this beta test every day up to 4 weeks
• Prompt response to testing requests
• If selected, you agree to sign and adhere to the non-disclosure agreement and keep all product and testing information confidential
• You may keep the sample product for free after the testing period ends. However, you may need to send the product back if it requires debugging or if any issues are found during the beta testing process.
• You will contribute to a new product release.
• You will get to preview a new product before its release.
• You will meet other expert beta testers during this beta project.
• It will increase the chance you get selected for future projects
Page 1 of 6
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google.
Terms of Service