The following documents must be provided. All sacramental documents must be originals, i.e., ones obtained from the church in which the sacrament was conferred, bearing the seal of that church, and issued not more than six months before the submission of this application. Other documents may be photocopied.
1. BAPTISMAL CERTIFICATE
2. CONFIRMATION CERTIFICATE
3. CERTIFICATE OF THE CATHOLIC MARRIAGE OF YOUR PARENTS (A copy certified by a notary would be sufficient in this case).
4. A RECENT PHOTOGRAPH of yourself.
5 DIPLOMAS, CERTIFICATES, LICENSES etc. achieved through education.
6. TRANSCRIPTS from your most recent educational institution. (all years which you attended)
7. LETTER OF RECOMMENDATION from the priest who says Mass at your Mass center. (If this is impossible, then a letter of recommendation from any priest who has known you for more than a year. If this, in turn, is impossible, then a letter of recommendation from a responsible lay person, not related to you, who has known you for at least a year.)
8. CERTIFICATE(S) OF RECEPTION OF MAJOR OR MINOR ORDERS, including tonsure, if you have received any of these.
9. DISCHARGE DOCUMENTS from the military, if applicable.