Sunday Worship Service RSVP for February 28
Dear New Life Family and Friends,
We look forward to welcoming you back to in-person services! Please RSVP for this Sunday's worship service so we have an accurate checklist. This is for potential contact tracing for Covid-19, and will speed up the check in process on Sunday morning. If you are volunteering on Sunday, please remember to RSVP to ensure correct numbers. When you come to church on Sunday morning, please visit the Greeter to sign in. Children's Worship and Kids Focus are not happening yet but will resume shortly.
Important reminders regarding our worship services:
1. If you are experiencing any of the signs of Covid-19, have come into close contact with someone who has it or have traveled outside the country within 14 days, we ask that you stay home and join us via the live stream.
2. When joining us for worship, please maintain 2 metres of physical distance (indoors and outside). Doors will be propped opened to allow for easy flow through out the church.
3. Each week, we ask that you pre-register for services online through a link that will be sent out weekly to your email. If you are unable to pre-register, please know that you are welcome to join us and we will ask you for contact information at the door. This information is for contact tracing purposes only.
4. We ask that you wear a mask or face covering while inside the building.
5. Several hand sanitizing stations will be available, and extra cleaning of high touch areas will be done.
6. Please refrain from handshakes and hugs as greetings. Instead offer a wave, nod, bow, smiley eyes, or smile!
7. Our sanctuary seating has been adjusted to provide physically distanced spacing. We have created spaced groupings of chairs and invite individuals and families to find one that meets their needs.
8. The nursery and lower level (i.e. kitchen and classrooms) will not be open at this time as we try to limit close contact interactions.
9. Washrooms (i.e. both downstairs and upstairs) will be available and will be limited to one person at a time.
10. We will not be handing out any printed material (including the mail folders) and will project all service elements onto the screens.
11. We will not be passing around offering plates during the service but will provide a Ministry Giving drop box near the entrance to the sanctuary for weekly donations to support the ministry of the church and our ministry partners.
12. There will be no nursery or Sunday school offered. We invite families to worship together in our sanctuary instead. There are tables at the back of the sanctuary reserved for families with young children. If you wish to bring a blanket from home for your children to play on, feel free to do so. We don’t mind if there’s a bit more noise!
13. There will be no congregational singing in worship. We will continue to find other creative ways to praise and draw close to God.
14. We will not have coffee or beverages available before or after the service. Everyone is asked to reserve conversation, beyond a simple greeting, to outside the church building. When outside, please keep physically distanced from those not in your family/social bubble.
If you have questions or concerns, please contact the church office. Thank you.
Phone Number or email address
Do you plan to attend the in person service on Sunday February 28?
Yes, I plan to be there in person.
No, I plan on watching the live stream.
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This form was created inside of New Life CRC.