Stay and Play Exemption Form
Teams may be exempt from USQ's stay and play policy if they are located within 100 miles driving distance of the tournament site address, using the shortest driving distance as reported by Google Maps. Collegiate teams must use their school’s address as their location. For community teams, they must demonstrate that a majority (half plus one) of their roster lives within 100 miles driving distance of the tournament site address. The goal of the exemption is to accommodate local teams who could safely drive home and spend the night at their place of residence before, during, and/or after a regional or national championship.
Tournament site addresses for regional championships are available on these pages
and as well as the USQ events calendar.
Teams must fill out this form no later than 5 weeks before their regional championship or circuit event to be considered for an exemption (4 weeks for the Northeast events). The deadlines for US Quidditch Cup depend on when a team qualifies. The specific deadlines for regional championships and circuits are:
- Northeast Regional Championship: Thursday, September 26, 2019 at 11:59 pm ET
- Great Lakes Regional Championship: Thursday, September 26, 2019 at 11:59 pm ET
- Mid-Atlantic Regional Championship: Thursday, October 10, 2019 at 11:59 pm ET
- Midwest Regional Championship: Thursday, October 10, 2019 at 11:59 pm ET
- Southwest Regional Championship: Thursday, January 2, 2020 at 11:59 pm ET
- South Regional Championship: Thursday, January 9, 2020 at 11:59 pm ET
- West Regional Championship: Thursday, January 16, 2020 at 11:59 pm ET
- US Quidditch Cup: deadline will be announced later in the fall
If you have questions, please contact
. More information on the stay and play policy is available here:
Club teams, please select the regional championship that has the circuit event you are attending.
Great Lakes Regional Championship
Midwest Regional Championship
Mid-Atlantic Regional Championship
Northeast Regional Championship
South Regional Championship
Southwest Regional Championship
West Regional Championship
US Quidditch Cup 13
Contact First Name
Contact Last Name
Contact Phone Number
Additional Contact Email Addresses
Please separate them by comma
Are you a collegiate or community team?
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This form was created inside of US Quidditch.
Terms of Service