GSPGA Hall of Fame Nomination Form
- To recognize those individuals who have made significant and enduring contributions to the Gulf States Section, the PGA of America and the game of golf.
Hall of Fame Eligibility
- Eligible candidates include any Gulf States PGA member who is 60 years old and has a minimum of ten years active Gulf States PGA membership (in good standing).
Considerations for induction are:
- Member involvement at section and national levels
- Training and development of fellow PGA professionals
- Promoter of the game and the PGA
- Teaching accomplishments
- Playing accomplishments
- Junior golf promotion
- Personal integrity
- Any nominee who receives two-thirds or more of the total votes of the committee shall be inducted into the Gulf States PGA Hall of Fame.
- The year after turning 60 years of age, any Gulf States PGA Past President or Professional of the Year will automatically be nominated for induction into the Gulf States PGA Hall of Fame. Additionally, at the discretion of the committee it may nominate any individual who does not meet the eligibility requirements set forth above. Upon such nomination, an unanimous vote of the committee is required for induction.
The Hall of Fame Committee will consist of the following:
- Section President
- 3 Past Presidents (3-year terms)
- 3 Hall of Fame Members (3-year terms)
Please supply the Gulf States PGA Hall of Fame Committee with the following information relating to your nominee. Any additional information you provide about the nominee will be considered.