2020 Parade Sign-up, Eureka Springs Mardi Gras
Light & Sound Parade 2/15/20 6pm -- Downtown Eureka Springs
Mardi Gras Day Parade 2/22/20 2pm -- Downtown Eureka Springs
Are you registering to participate in the Night Parade? Feb 15th, 2020 - (6pm)
Yes - 2/15 Night Parade (6pm)
Are you registering to participate in the Day Parade? Feb 22nd, 2020 - (2pm)
Yes - 2/22 Day Parade (2pm)
Group or Business Name (optional)
Primary Cell Phone Number
Secondary Cell Phone Number (Attending the parade)
Type of entry
Large Van/Bus/Large Commercial Vehicle
Car / Standard Size Vehicle
Walking Group / Costume Group
Animal (Equestrian, etc.)
Describe your Parade Entry for announcement in Basin Park: (Organization information, why you love Mardi Gras, # of years of participation, anything of interest... Amount of beads thrown, distance traveled, etc.)
By checking the box below, you are confirming that you will accept and abide by standard Parade protocol and the decisions of the Krewe of Krazo and Law Enforcement Officials. You further agree that the City of Eureka Springs, and all organizations, volunteers, employees, contractors, and agents, are held harmless and released from any and all liability, including, but not limited to, responsibility for loss, damage, or injury to any person or property relating in any way to your (Individual and/or Group) participation on the Parade date above.
By checking this box I agree to the above terms
Read ALL info below, then scroll to the bottom to Submit.
Requirements, Instructions, & Safety Regulations
● Parade line-up begins 30 minutes prior to Parade start time. You may arrive as early as 30 minutes prior to the Parade start time, but no later than 15 minutes prior to the start time. Parades stage from Howell & Spring Street back past the Library. Approach the staging area from upper Spring Street, or by coming up Hillside Ave.
● All parade entries must be appropriately decorated with festive Mardi Gras decor!
● Political organizations or candidates for office are prohibited. Elected officials are invited to participate.
● A parade is forward moving entertainment! A gap can kill the energy of a parade. PLEASE REMAIN NO MORE THAN 4 CAR LENGTHS APART. Don't crowd the parade entry ahead of you, but it is critical that you keep up!
● All Performances that potentially delay the Parade must be pre-approved! Performances are only allowed in front of Basin Park and can not be longer than 45 seconds.
● The throwing of beads, favors, and/or candy from your float is encouraged! This is extremely fun and leads to cheers and fun interaction. SAFETY FIRST!! DO NOT encourage anyone to approach your float or vehicle! "TOSS" all items a safe distance AWAY FROM THE ROAD AND VEHICLES AND FLOATS!
● ALL drivers of any type of vehicle must be at least 16 years of age and hold a valid state driver’s license
● Entry Fee: FREE (This parade is a celebration for Eureka Springs, produced by Krewe of Krazo)
● Please note there will not be an area to park parade entries at the end of the parade route. Please make plans to disperse after the parade.
● Identifying banners are encouraged. Consider adding 'banner walkers' in front of your float or vehicle.
● ALL entry registrations are subject to review by the parade organizers. You will be contacted immediately if there is an issue with your registration.
● Equestrian entries must provide their own cleanup crew.
OPEN CONTAINERS OF ALCOHOL ARE NOT PERMITTED INSIDE ANY PARADE VEHICLE! EVIDENCE OF DRIVING UNDER THE INFLUENCE OF ALCOHOL, ILLEGAL SUBSTANCE, OR EVEN PRESCRIPTION MEDICATION THAT MAY IMPAIR DRIVING ABILITIES WILL RESULT IN IMMEDIATE EJECTION AND LOSS OF ELIGIBILITY TO PARTICIPATE IN THE PARADE.
It's Simple: Be Attentive, Drive Safe, Have Fun, & Don't Create a Gap.
Thank You for Participating in our Mardi Gras Parade!
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google.
Terms of Service