2016-17 GSSA Leader License / Name Badge
Your LEADER LICENSE must be RENEWED ANNUALLY by Oct. 1st, the official start of the new Girl Scout year!
If you complete the requirements by Oct 1st your Leader License is free.
After Oct 1st, the fee for your license will be $1.
RENEWING YOUR LEADER LICENSE?
Returning volunteers can SKIP
the first three steps listed below, BUT only if:
-Your Volunteer Approval file is current (updated within the past 3 years)
-Your GS 101, GSSA 201 and Orientation was within the past five years
LEADER LICENSE REQUIREMENTS:
1. Your current Volunteer Approval Form (background check) must be on file (within past 3 years)
2. View Girl Scouting 101 online video AND submit answers to GSSA 201 online course (within past 5 years).
3. Attend Troop/SU Orientation (within past 5 years) and affiliate with your local Service Unit Team.
4. Use this link to request a troop account, add/remove signers or make changes to the troop bank account:
5. Submit Troop Bank Account/ACH Authorization Form to
Troop Financial Statement must be on file from previous year, for returning troops.
6. Register all troop participants online (adults and girls) using eBiz membership system.
7. Sign up for our GSSA Weekly e-newsletter, on our website home page, to stay informed of Council news and events.
8. Apply for your Leader License below once you've completed every step above!
We LOVE it when ALL Girl Scout Leadership Team members can be recognized in the community by wearing their Leader License name badge!
Service Unit #
Day Phone #
Your name badge will be mailed to you. A badge clip will be available for pick up at the Montgomery or Mobile Svc Ctr or you may purchase a GS Lanyard from our online shop.
Month and Year you attended Orientation
I would like to contribute to the ______ Team in my Service Unit this year.
Training & Mentoring
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google.
Terms of Service