If you complete the requirements by Oct 1st your Leader License is free.After Oct 1st, the fee for your license will be $1.
RENEWING YOUR LEADER LICENSE?
Returning volunteers can SKIP the first three steps listed below, BUT only if: -Your Volunteer Approval file is current (updated within the past 3 years)-Your GS 101, GSSA 201 and Orientation was within the past five years
LEADER LICENSE REQUIREMENTS:
1. Your current Volunteer Approval Form (background check) must be on file (within past 3 years)
2. View Girl Scouting 101 online video AND submit answers to GSSA 201 online course (within past 5 years).
3. Attend Troop/SU Orientation (within past 5 years) and affiliate with your local Service Unit Team.
4. Use this link to request a troop account, add/remove signers or make changes to the troop bank account: http://tinyurl.com/GSSAtroopaccount
5. Submit Troop Bank Account/ACH Authorization Form to Training@girlscoutssa.org
Troop Financial Statement must be on file from previous year, for returning troops.
6. Register all troop participants online (adults and girls) using eBiz membership system.
7. Sign up for our GSSA Weekly e-newsletter, on our website home page, to stay informed of Council news and events.
8. Apply for your Leader License below once you've completed every step above!
We LOVE it when ALL Girl Scout Leadership Team members can be recognized in the community by wearing their Leader License name badge!