I work with a lot of local students part time around classes and over breaks from school. We are looking for more students to add to our team .
WHAT DO THE OPENINGS INVOLVE?
* They are entry level customer sales & service positions.* Fun, laid back presentations with our customers, either face-to-face or over SKYPE.* High quality products, easy-to-explain, and guaranteed forever (so our customers love them).* No knocking on random doors or cold-calling involved. No lying and no pushy, aggressive tactics.
WHAT’S THE PAY AND WHAT ARE THE HOURS?
* The pay starts at $18.50 base-appt. That is a flat rate, NOT based on sales or commissions.* Unfortunately there are no benefits as this is entry level. Most people start with ZERO experience.* Schedules are 100% flexible: days, evenings, weekends, part time, SUPER part time, & more.* If accepted, myself or my assistant will sit down and work out a schedule that's best for you.
WHAT TYPE OF PERSON ARE YOU LOOKING FOR?
* Eager to learn: we look for people that want to improve their resume and communication skills.* Not just those who want to make money (though we DO offer pay-raises for top performers).* New team members say our simple, fun training gives them all the confidence they need.* Again, no experience is required. When I got into this industry, I didn't have any experience myself
WHERE ARE YOU LOCATED?
* We are located at the Hanover Office Plaza, close to the LV Airport and across the street from the Boy Scouts of America building. * Though, once you are trained, you may be able to work remotely (from home/your dorm)* Obviously conditions apply. If you're a reliable person, then we might be a good fit for each other.
IS THIS LEGITIMATE?
* Of course. We are NOT a multilevel marketing company. There are NO startup costs.* Our students meet with customers. They're NOT required to build a pyramid or anything like that.* My parent company, Vector, has an A+ with the BBB. I'll go over our history in the interview process.
HOW DO I APPLY?
* All ages seventeen and up are invited to apply with us. Fill out the form below.* A staff member will then contact you, qualify you, give more info, and invite you to interview.* I am filling openings *immediately* -- so, if interested, it is in your best interest to apply right away.
I look forward to meeting you. Thank you and good luck,
PS.Because so many students apply for work throughout the semester and over breaks, I am inviting a very large volume of students to apply. Obviously I don’t have spots for everybody.
So if you want to give yourself the best chance to secure part time work around summer class/another job/prior commitments, then fill out the form below and get back to us ASAP when we reach out to you.