The Elizabeth Rathbone Charity Registration Form
The application process is simple, but please make sure you follow these steps.
First check that your organisation is eligible - see below.
You must be a registered charity or community group based in Merseyside or Wirral.
The trust prioritises organisations which support:
- socially and/or economically disadvantaged children or adults
- young people
- homeless people
- people with disabilities or chronic health problems
You may contact the Secretary on 07837 656314 if you are unsure as to whether your request meets our criteria.
If you are eligible, to apply you must:
1. Complete this initial REGISTRATION FORM - remembering to click 'SUBMIT' at the end.
2. Complete our separate APPLICATION FORM. The application form is in Word format, and MUST be returned in Word format BY EMAIL. (Please DO NOT send in a copy by post.)
3. Send a copy of your organisation's most recent FINANCIAL ACCOUNTS as an email attachment. (Please do not send anything by post.)
INCOMPLETE APPLICATIONS ARE UNLIKELY TO BE CONSIDERED.
If you have any difficulty applying by this method please contact the Trust Secretary who will be happy to assist you.
Page 1 of 4
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google.
Terms of Service