Student Services Document Requests
Fill out this form to request various documents from Student Services (i.e. Diplomas, Transcripts, Proof of Enrollments, etc.).

Official Transcripts and Official Diplomas will cost $24 to have made.

Please provide as much information as possible, so that we can provide you with the correct document and information.

Name *
Your answer
Date of Birth *
Year of Graduation *
Your answer
Contact Information *
Please provide the best way to contact you (i.e. Phone Number or Email).
Your answer
Document Type *
What type of document do you require?
Additional Comments/Information *
For what do you need the document? Can you pick it up at Hillcrest H.S.? Does it need to be sent to you? Do you require multiple copies? Is the request urgent; and if so, when do you require it by?
Your answer
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This form was created inside of Ottawa-Carleton District School Board. Report Abuse - Terms of Service