• These are flat rates: non-negotiable and non-refundable. If payment is processed and date falls through for an unforeseen reason, Renter will have the opportunity to reschedule.
• Renter must schedule and approve date and time of photography session with Orpheum management. Rental is confirmed once a contract is signed by both parties rental fee is paid in full via The Orpheum’s online store: https://the-orpheumtheatre
• Renter may not surpass contracted hours of theatre occupancy. If renter goes over time by fifteen (15) minutes or more, Orpheum reserves the right to bill renter $25/quarter hour.
• Rate includes occupancy for one (1) photography subject and one (1) photographer. Renter may bring along one (1) additional guest during session. No more than three (3) persons may be admitted to attend the session at once.
• Rate includes access to Orpheum exterior areas, auditorium and lobbies. Orpheum cannot guarantee access to backstage area.
• Rate includes lighting setup. Orpheum staff may have limited availability at time of session, so further lighting needs may be available on a case-to-case basis, but not guaranteed.
• Orpheum cannot accommodate special requests in regards to stage setup. Depending upon date and time of session, it is possible for Orpheum to be outfitted with certain accessories (such as the stage extension, piano, scenic drops, etc.) Stage
space can be neither guaranteed nor altered at request. Access to these stage areas are contingent upon approval from Orpheum management.
• Renter and guest(s) must abide by all state and local health department regulations regarding the COVID-19 pandemic. Individuals will not be permitted entry into the building without a face covering/mask; photography subject may remove face covering for photo session following entry. All guests must abide by social distancing while in occupancy, i.e. maintaining a six-foot distance from Orpheum Staff.