A Cup of Tea IV- Islamabad Chapter - Registration Form
ACT is an alumni gathering for Youth Impact alumnus, anyone interested in learning and sharing lessons is welcome to join us. Following is a brief explanation for the agenda of the gathering. If interested, please fill out the form below to ensure your presence.
You can invite people as well but ask them to write your reference in the question asking for YI program attended
The main objective of the gathering is:
1) A reunion of Impactors
Activities to be conducted:
1) Our guest speaker Mr. Osman Ahmed shall his story about 'personal transformation'
2) Abdus Samad Khan shall deliver a concise talk on 'Developing Impact Sessions'
3) An Impactor shall share their life story
4) Of course food.... The event will conclude with Impactors' cooked food 😋
Since it is an event by the Impactors and for the Impactors. We will be needing contribution in following terms:
1) 1 person for Qirat
2) 1 to present introduction and progress of Youth Impact till date
3) 1 for comparing
4) 1 person to moderate the discussion at the end
5) volunteers to contribute in one dish party
6) a food manager to ensure the timely arrangement of refreshments
7) 1 Impactors willing to share their life experience
If you have any other idea to make the gathering interesting or you want to contribute in any other capacity not mentioned above, please mention in your form.
Looking forward to meet Impactors from Islamabad
Allah Bless You
Date: November 2 - 4 pm
Time: 2-4 pm
Venue: Bolan Gate 2, F-10 Markaz, Fatima Jinnah Park, Islamabad
Youth Impact program attended, venue, and year
Cell phone number
If interested in any of the above mentioned roles, please mention the role and your availability, and any assistance required
Thanks for taking out time, see you at ACT
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google.
Terms of Service