Coalition members support the mission of the Coalition and participate in Coalition activities. Coalition members participate by:
• Attending coalition meetings
• Working on a workgroup or subcommittee
• Volunteering at an event
• Helping out with data entry
• Talking to your friends and neighbors about the coalition
• Advocating for the coalition in the media and with decision makers
• Learning about our plan for reducing youth substance use
• Advocating for public policies that support adolescent health, well-being and substance use prevention
• And more!
By filing out the form below, you are affirming that you are a member of the Coalition and are in support of the Coalition’s mission.