VancityAsks Tours - July 30, 2016
Welcome to the registration form for VancityAsks.com downtown walking tours. These tours are completely free inclusive of food tastings. We just want you to have a great time and maybe write a review about us online :D (and connect with us on Facebook because we'd love to hear how you enjoyed your time.)
VancityAsks is a Vancouver questions and answers website for Vancouver, BC. We hope to help locals rediscover their city and show tourists like yourself the best Vancouver has to offer. In part of doing so, VancityAsks will be running free walking tours in downtown Vancouver.
The tour is currently 3 hours from 12:30 to 3:30. The walking route goes through Gastown up to Robson, westwards towards the Westend, then back down to Coal Harbor. Learn more about Vancouver, see the culture locally, and taste the food.
- You'll be tasting some of the BEST coffee in Vancouver (Milano Coffee)
- You'll be tasting some of the BEST food trucks in Vancouver (Japadog)
- You'll be tasting some of the BEST chocolates in Vancouver (Rogers' Chocolates & Daniel's chocolates)
The tour is paid for and organized by VancityAsks.com (the tour guide is well compensated)
We have hired a qualified tour guide along working with local businesses to provide you a phenomenal experience. You may wish to support these businesses with purchasing some of their products for you to bring back hope (such as freshly roasted coffee beans? or delicious artisan Belgium chocolates? but it's not required). You may also wish to tip the tour guide optionally.
- The tour will be running from 12:30 PM to 3:30 PM on Saturday July 30, 2016.
- To reserve your limited spaces please register bellow
- Registrations will be confirmed manually
- You are required to meet downtown by Canada Place 15 minutes before the tour commences please.
- Please register only if you are confirmed to be coming so that people who want to experience it can do so.
>>> Terms and Conditions:
- VancityAsks.com reserves the right to alter terms and conditions on this form.
- VancityAsks.com will not be liable for the free tours we provide
- VancityAsks.com reserves the right to decline reservations upon notice
- The tours will run weather permitting.
- We genuinely hope to welcome you to Vancouver! We love this city.
Please inform us before hand in the additional information section if you have any allergies or medical conditions as food tasting is included.
Some other reminders, please have your lunch before the tours as it's three hours and the tasting portions are nominal sizes. Please also be respectful to our tour representative.
We'd appreciate if you could like us on Facebook so we can connect with you and share with you more about Vancouver!
We'd also appreciate if you could review us on Trip Advisor so others can hear more about the tours.
Lastly, if you're looking for more information, feel free to comment on our page about these free Vancouver tours:
>>> More information:
- Hashtag for this tour is #VancityAsksTours. Feel free to snap your pictures and share on twitter with this hashtags.
- Thank you to the business who have participated in this tour inclusive of:
Milano Coffee Roasters - Arguably the best coffee in Vancouver
Japadog - Needs no introduction, they're such a cool food store.
Rogers' Chocolates - Delicious chocolates from BC
Daniel's Chocolates - Authentic Belgium chocolates in Vancouver.
Please provide your full name for the registration of VancityAsks.com tour.
Please provide your email address so we can confirm your registration within 24 hours for the VancityAsks.com tour.
Country of Origin
Please share your city and country you're visiting from. It helps us to know where guests are coming from who register for our tour.
Please provide your phone number as an alternative form of contacting you if required on the day of the VancityAsks.com tour. (optional - although if we don't have your phone number, the tour guide may not be able to find you for the tour should you run into any directions concern)
Write here if you have any questions or comments you'd like to share with the VancityAsks.com team. We'll address your questions and comments within 24 hours as with your VancityAsks.com tour registration. IMPORTANT: Please also note if you have any allergies.
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google.
Terms of Service