Island City Academy ESSER III FUNDING STAKEHOLDER INPUT SURVEY
ICA will be applying for a large amount of federal funding that is being made available through the Elementary and Secondary School Emergency Relief (ESSER) program. This funding will last for three years, and it is intended to help safely reopen and sustain the safe operation of schools and to address the impact of the coronavirus pandemic on students. ESSER funding must be used to meet needs that have resulted from the COVID-19 pandemic.
We would like to ask you to complete a short survey as district stakeholders. Your responses will help us to finalize the major areas of need for which we will use “ESSER III” funding at ICA
The survey begins below, and responses will be collected through Friday, April 15th, at 11:59 PM. We thank you for your feedback and support!
The 15 allowable uses for the ESSER III funds are:
1. Any activity authorized under ESEA
Individuals with Disabilities Act
Adult Education and Family Literacy Act
Carl D. Perkins Career and Technical Education Act
Subtitle B of title VII of the McKinney Vento Homeless Assistance Act
2. Coordinate Emergency Response
3. Address needs of highly vulnerable populations
4. Ensure preparedness and coordination (systems and procedures)
5. Training related to infections diseases
6. Purchasing cleaning supplies to sanitize and clean schools
7. Planning/coordinating for continued education.
8. Purchase educational technology
9. Mental Health Support
10. Summer learning
11. Learning loss
12. Facilities repairs and improvements
13. Improving indoor air quality
14. Developing strategies and implementing public health protocol.
15. Other activities necessary for maintaining services and instruction.