Application - Seasonal Dock Hand
Down Cape Charters & Boat Rentals is looking to hire Seasonal Dock Hand’s for the upcoming summer season. These are part-time, seasonal positions that are perfect for college students, recent college graduates and high school juniors/seniors.
Job duties include:
- Assisting customers with rental boats and other rental equipment.
- Ensuring all participants are educated about safe boat operation and aware of navigational rules and restrictions.
- Distributing life jackets and ensuring proper usage.
- Properly cleaning and maintaining rental boats, equipment and beach/dock facilities.
Preferred applicants will:
- Have previous boating experience and a familiarity with powerboats and sailboats, nautical terms and marine customs. The more time you have on the water the better.
- Have some familiarity with Pleasant Bay and the waters off of Chatham, MA.
- Have a flexible schedule and be able to commit to a set schedule through as much of the summer as possible. The longer you can work the better.
- Have a friendly, professional demeanor and enjoy working with the general public.
- Must be at least 16 years old and legally authorized to work in the United States.
- Must be physically fit and able to work outdoors in the heat for up to 5 hours at a time.
- Must have reliable transportation to and from work.
- Candidates must reside locally - no housing or relocation assistance will be provided.
Competitive hourly salary plus tips.
Permanent Address (if different)
How did you hear of our job openings?
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This form was created inside of Down Cape Charters & Boat Rentals.
Terms of Service