BEEF Cutting Instructions
- Weigh approximately 350 lbs.
- Weigh approximately 175 lbs. We offer a "True Quarter", meaning you get part of the front AND hind quarter of the beef.
- Typically, beef loose 35-40% of their hanging weight during the butchering process, depending on the amount of fat on the animal.
- A 350 lb. Half Beef will yield approximately 210 lbs. of meat.
- A 175 lb. Quarter Beef will yield approximately 105 lbs. of meat.
- Depending on what primal cuts are kept, Ground Beef will account for approximately 50% of your take home meat.
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google.
Terms of Service