Mobile Data Increase Form
This scheme temporarily increases data allowances for mobile phone users on certain networks. This is so that children and young people can access remote education if their face-to-face education is disrupted.
You can request extra mobile data for disadvantaged children who:
- have no broadband connection at home
- cannot afford additional data
One of the following must also apply. They are children:
- in years 3 to 11 and whose face-to-face education is disrupted
- who are clinically extremely vulnerable and need to shield on current official advice (this could be from a
doctor or hospital consultant)
- who live in a household that’s been advised to shield because a family member is clinically extremely
- who cannot attend school – even though theirs is open – because restrictions prevent it
Children with access to a mobile phone on one of the following networks might be able to benefit:
- Virgin Mobile
- Tesco Mobile
- Sky Mobile
- Other providers may join the scheme at a later stage.
More infromation here:
Please complete this form and we will forward the request to the Government to be actioned. The data collected will be shared with the Govenment for the purpose of increasing your childs data plan. Privacy notice is available here
Please confirm your childs full name
Name of the Account Holder
The account holder of the mobile phone contract.
Mobile number of the device you wish to have a data increase
Pay monthly or pay as you go (PAYG)?
Pay as you go (PAYG)
The Mobile Network of the Device
The scheme only applies to the networks listed. If your network is not listed, the scheme does not apply.
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This form was created inside of Moulton School and Science College.