THE MIRACLE WORKER Audition Form
DO NOT EDIT THIS FORM! DO NOT TOUCH THE EDIT ICON IN THE UPPER RIGHT HAND CORNER. Fill out the form below and submit it. THANK YOU FOR AUDITIONING! RELAX, HAVE FUN, LEARN, AND BREAK A LEG!
THE MIRACLE WORKER AUDITIONS are open to all Jenison High School students. Please note that both the student auditioning and their parent/guardian are expected to be familiar with all information related to being an actor in THE MIRACLE WORKER.
"How do I become a cast member in THE MIRACLE WORKER?"
1. Fill out this Audition Form! Please include all conflicts and contact info.
2. Fill out this form by the DEADLINE: 2:50 pm, Thursday, SEPTEMBER 12, 2019; NO LATE APPLICATIONS - BE ORGANIZED AND GET YOUR MATERIALS IN ON TIME.
3. MAKE SURE YOU HAVE COMPLETED all contact info for you and your parent/guardian, noted ALL conflicts between now and the last show (NO CONFLICTS ARE ACCEPTABLE - except for emergencies - DURING TECH WEEK OR SHOW WEEK (OCTOBER 28th - NOVEMBER 10, 2019), and have detailed, clear answers for the essay portion of the application.
4. Look for the FINAL CAST LIST to be posted on the JHS Thespian and Drama Club Facebook page as well as on the JHS Theatre bulletin boards by Monday, SEPTEMBER 16, 2019. Cast will also be emailed the final results.
5. COME TO THE FIRST PRODUCTION MEETING ON MONDAY, SEPTEMBER 16, 2019 FROM 3 - 3:40 pm in the JHS Auditorium. At that time, you will receive contracts, schedules, and meet with your student crew leader(s). YOU MUST CONTACT MR. AVERY (
) IF YOU CAN'T MAKE THE MEETING OR RISK BEING DROPPED FROM THE CREW.
6. ALL CAST & CREW MEMBERS ARE REQUIRED TO STAY FOR STRIKE AFTER THE SHOW ON SUNDAY, NOVEMBER 10 (2:30 PM) until dismissed (may be at late at 9:30 pm) as well as Monday, November 11 from 3 - 5pm.
SHOW DATES: NOVEMBER 6 - 9, 2019 @ 7PM and NOVEMBER10, 2019 @ 2:30PM
THE MIRACLE WORKER CIRCLE: TUESDAY, NOVEMBER 12 @ 3 - 6PM in the JHS Auditorium.
***Please bring a black & white or color photo (ANY SIZE IS FINE) with you to your audition session. Thanks!
First and Last Name
Address, City, Zip
STUDENT Cell Phone
Approximate Overall Grade Point Average
Prefer not to say
Are you willing to cut or style your hair differently?
I understand that I only need attend ONE audition session. I am available on
THURSDAY, SEPTEMBER 12 4:00 - 6:00 PM
THURSDAY, SEPTEMBER 12 6:30 - 8:30 PM
either day and have no preference. Please place me in a session as needed.
Please indicate conflicts for the following weeks by checking the boxes below and describe the specific details of each conflict:
SEPTEMBER 30 - OCTOBER 6
OCTOBER 7 - 13
OCTOBER 14 - 20
OCTOBER 21 - 27
I understand that there are NO CONFLICTS - except for emergencies - OCTOBER 28 - NOVEMBER 3
I HAVE NO CONFLICTS! (SHOW WEEK - NOVEMBER 4 - 10, 2019)
Please list and describe the specifics of the conflicts indicated above (if any)
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This form was created inside of JPS.
Terms of Service