GAJET Cabin in the Woods
‼️**IF YOU CANCEL AFTER THE 15th JUNE, YOU WILL BE LIABLE TO PAY YOUR PORTION OF LODGINGS! IF YOU WISH TO CANCEL, PLEASE CONTACT ME BEFORE!**‼️
Hello Seibu and Friends!
This will be the last event from your Seibu Reps 🙌
Thank you to everyone who took the time to come to our events this past year and I hope you can join us for the finale!
PLACE: Riheijaya Forest Park🌲🌲
A long drive up into Akagi Mountain will lead to you the site. We have booked 5 cabins, kitted with futons and bedding for a MAX 6 people👤👤👤👤👤👤 per lodge. There are onsite facilities, including BBQ pits. Embrace a secluded weekend away in Japan's natural landscape! WE WILL BE CAPPING THE NUMBER OF LODGERS AT 30!
TIME: 3:00pm onwards
Check-in to the lodges occurs from 3:00pm! We will start hosting the BBQ from 5pm, with meat and vegetarian options. It is an overnight trip and we are high up into the mountains so please pack warmly!
This price includes
- one night lodging in the cabin
- futon and bedding for the night
- BBQ dinner starting from 5:00pm
- breakfast items in the morning
TIPS AND ADVICE:
1. Pack warm! 🧥 It is getting hotter and hotter now that summer has come about but up in the mountains, after the sun has set, it starts to chill. Please pack a warm jumper/sweater and thick pajamas!
2. Bring an extra pillow! 😴 If you're a light sleeper, the campsite pillows are not the most comfortable.
3. BYOB! 🍻 We will be providing food for the evening but you will have to bring your own drinks. There is a water point at the lodge but the closest convience store is well down the mountain! Stock up with alcohol, juice, water, etc. BEFORE you arrive
4. Check-in with myself, Ciara, when you arrive! 🤗 I will be able to tell you your lodge number and key. Please look out for me!
5. Be respectful to other lodgers! 🤫 We may not be the only group staying at the lodge so please be respectful when it starts to get late!
In which region do you live?
In which city?
Are you a JET?
Will you be leaving JET this year?
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This form was created inside of GAJET.