Keiga Foundation Mid-Year Survey 2021
Thank you to everyone who has been following our programs thus far in 2021. We hope you had as much fun attending as we did organizing them.
We want to hear your feedback so we can keep improving our logistics and the quality of our content. Please fill out this quick survey and let us know your thoughts (your answers will be anonymous unless you choose otherwise).
Thank you for your time.
- The entire team at Keiga Foundation
Sign in to Google
to save your progress.
1. Where do you live?
2. Which Keiga Foundation programs have you attended?
Case Studies of the Honorable Judge George William Crockett Jr. [Premiere: January 7, 2021]
A Celebration of African American Life and History: The Black Family [Premiere: February 28, 2021]
This is My Home - International Women's Day Celebration [Premiere: March 8, 2021]
New Realities Part 2 [Premiere: April 11, 2021]
New Realities Part 1 [Premiere: April 25, 2021]
International Dance Day - Traditional Dance and Contemporary Dance [Premiere: April 29, 2021]
International Dance Day - Breakdance Competition [Premiere: April 29, 2021]
Detroit Youth: Perceptions of the Police [Premiere: May 25, 2021]
Author Talk 'History - Muhammad Ali' with Author Ishmael Reed [Premiere: June 3, 2021]
Ubumuntu Arts Festival 2021 ( Homelessness / Rebirth Program) [Premiere: July 16 - July 17, 2021]
Concert of Colors Forum [Premiere: August 2, 2021]
Concert of Colors [Premiere: August 3 - August 9, 2021]
3. Did you attend the premieres/livestreams or did you watch the programs later on Youtube?
I attended only premieres
I watched the programs after the premiere
I watched some programs at the premiere and some after the premiere
4. Do you prefer to watch Keiga Foundation programs on Facebook or on Youtube?
5. How well did the dates and times of Keiga Foundation's program premieres/livestreams fit into your schedule?
Not well at all
6. How did you find out about the Keiga Foundation programs that you attended?
Keiga Foundation Homepage
Word of Mouth
7. How important do you think the topics addressed in these programs are to society?
8. How relevant were the topics addressed in these programs to your life?
9. What could Keiga Foundation do to make its programs more relevant?
10. Which event did you enjoy the most and why?
11. What kind of programs would you like to see Keiga Foundation deliver in the future?
12. Please include any additional feedback about the programs you've seen through Keiga Foundation below.
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This form was created inside of University of Michigan.