Site Based Rules and Expectations
1. All vehicles driven to school must be registered with the school and the student parking permit must be displayed in a location clearly visible from the outside of the vehicle.
2. Speed limit on school grounds is 10 MPH. The vehicle must be operated in a safe and legal manner at all times.
3. School parking permits are valid from 7:30 a.m. to 2:30 p.m. and are limited to the (spaces delegated to students including any reserved spaces or off-limits spaces)
4. Students are not allowed to loiter in the parking lots or vehicles before, during, or after school hours.
5. Parking in fire lanes, no parking zones and/or restricted areas is prohibited.
6. Violations of rules and expectations may lead to fines, parking boot, or towing as well as law enforcement involvement and school disciplinary consequences.
7. All students who drive to school must purchase a parking tag and students must park in the student lot on the west side, not on the side streets or surrounding areas.
$20.00 - Parking in a fire lane or a disabled spot (Ticket from law enforcement and possible towing of car is also possible)
$5.00 - Replace lost parking permit
$20.00 - Parking in areas not open to students (staff or visitor parking, restricted lots, etc.)
$20.00 - Non-registered vehicle on school grounds
$10.00 - Not displaying parking tag
$20.00 - Underclassmen, parking in senior spots marked “S” or parking in reserved spots
$20.00 - Altering, falsifying, transferring without permission a parking tag and possible suspension and/or revocation of parking privileges.
$30.00 - Operating a vehicle in a dangerous or reckless manner on school grounds or in the immediate neighborhood and possible suspension and/or revocation of parking privileges. Students have 10 school days to dispute or contest any fines. All fines should be paid within 30 days and it is the student’s responsibility to communicate with parents regarding fines.