Christmas Eve Service Preference
Please use this survey to let us know whether you would attend a Christmas Eve service in person, and what type of service you would prefer to attend. NOTE: THIS SURVEY IS NOT A COMMITMENT OR A REGISTRATION. It is only to gauge interest for potential Christmas Eve services. By completing this survey, you are not committing to attending any service. And if you do choose to attend a service, you will still have to pre-register as if it were a regular Sunday service.
Additionally, if you are filling out this survey on behalf of your family or any guests you may bring to a Christmas Eve service, make sure to indicate approximately how many people there will be in your total party. Only one person from your family/group should fill out the survey. Please submit your responses by Sunday, December 6. Thank you!
1. What is your name?
2. What is your email address?
3. Are you planning on attending a Christmas Eve service at St. Johns?
4. If you answered "Yes" to question 3, how many people (including you) would there be in your party?
5. If you answered "No" to question 3, would you watch a live streamed service?
6. If you answered "Yes" to question 3, which service would you and your party be most likely to attend?
4pm family service, outdoors, with heaters (with indoor backup in the event of bad weather)
6pm service in the sanctuary
8pm service in the sanctuary
10pm service in the sanctuary
7. Do you have any other questions/ideas regarding the plan for Christmas Eve?
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This form was created inside of St. John's Episcopal Church.