You are aware that the scheme of Continuous and Comprehensive Evaluation (CCE) and Grading System was strengthened by Central Board of Secondary Education at Secondary Stage in all schools affiliated to it from the academic session 2009-2010. CCE was initially introduced by CBSE in 2000 (classes IX-X), I-V (2004) and VI-VIII (2007). The reforms are continuing and being strengthened further during the ongoing session.
The objectives of the study are: -
- To understand teachers acceptance and adoption of CCE.
- What motivates teachers to adopt CCE?
- Determine the skills required by teachers to use CCE.
- Establish the support structures including ICT needed for teachers for using CCE.
- Examine challenges in the implementation and continued use of CCE.
May I request you to kindly take time off to fill in this questionnaire giving your free and frank opinion.