Group Visit Inquiry Form
Thank you for your interest in a Group Visit to the Virginia Discovery Museum! Please complete the inquiry form below, and a Museum staff member will contact you as soon as possible to finish scheduling your Group Visit.
• Availability: Monday-Friday 10:00 a.m.-4:00 p.m.
• Reservations: At Least Two Weeks in Advance to Receive Group Rate
• Group Size: 6-40 Children in the Museum at a Time (Max Size: 50 People at a Time)
• Required Chaperones: 1 Per 3 Kids (3 & Under) or 1 Per 5 Kids (Over Age 3)
• Large Groups: Groups with More than 40 Children Must Select a Split Trip (Max Size: 60 Children, 72 People Total)
• Group Rate Admission: Children - $6 Each | Required Chaperones - Free | Additional Adults - $6 Each
Sponsored Group Visits
Some organizations may qualify for partially free or completely free admission on Group Visits through the Museum’s Sponsored Admission Program (excludes add-ons).
Partially Free Admission on Group Visits:
• Free/Reduced lunch recipients admitted free (regular group rate applies to rest of group)
Free Admission on Group Visits:
• Barrett Early Learning Center
• Boys & Girls Club of Central Virginia
• Bright Stars
• Charlottesville Preschool Program
• Free/Reduced Lunch
• Head Start
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google.
Terms of Service