TERMS AND CONDITIONS
To book Berrow Lodge you must agree to abide by the following conditions (unless other agreements have been made in writing/email) :
1. We require a £50 non-refundable deposit per stay, which is part of the booking cost. The deposit should be made by bank transfer unless another agreement is made with us. The booking is NOT secured until this payment is received.
2. The balance of the holiday cost including the damage bond of £100 is due in FULL 31 days prior to the stay start date. If FULL payment is not made in this time frame, we reserve the right to cancel your holiday and hire the Lodge to someone else.
3. Bookings taken with less than 6 weeks remaining until stay start date will be required to make payment in FULL at time of booking.
4. Bookings will only be accepted from hirers one of which must over the age of 21 years. No stag or Hen parties or similar party groups. Unity Holiday Resort will turn away or evict anyone breaking this term. Only the names listed by yourself on the booking form are permitted to stay at the lodge which have been agreed by us. Over occupancy will not be tolerated and you will be asked to vacate the lodge with no reimbursement of any money paid including any damage bond.
6. If you wish to make any changes to your booking prior to your stay you must put this in writing to us beforehand by email to email@example.com
and this must be agreed by us before your stay start date.
7. The lead name on the booking signs to these terms and conditions and is also responsible for the conduct of all persons listed on the booking form.
8. The hirer (you) must give access to Berrow Lodge as and when required by the owners and representatives of Berrow Lodge, holiday park owners and their staff/agents.
9. Each person listed on the booking form and any guests/visitors you have during the day must be prepared to identify themselves to the park owners, caravan owners or staff upon request and comply with their reasonable requirements.
10. We reserve the right to refuse any booking without any obligation to give a reason and/or reserve the right to terminate any booking for whatever reason at our absolute discretion.
11. In the event of a cancellation by the hirer, the hirer must confirm this in writing by email to firstname.lastname@example.org
. Please bear in mind deposits are not refundable or transferable in the event of cancellation. Should a cancellation be made prior to payment of the full balance, only the £50 deposit will be forfeited. If a cancellation is made after the full amount has been paid, 50% of the total hire charge, will be payable. If cancellation occurs within 14 days of the stay start date then all monies will be forfeited. Any flexibility on this is at the strict discretion of the owners of Berrow Lodge and their representatives.
12. No refund will be made to the hirer whose hiring has commenced and who vacates the caravan for any reason including an emergency home. Any flexibility on this is at the strict discretion of the owners of Berrow Lodge and their representatives
13. The Lodge has its own check in time dependant on previous departures and cleaning necessary. We aim for 3pm the day of arrival, this will be notified to you on booking.
14. The Lodge must be vacated by 10am on the day of departure. If the Lodge is not vacated at this time, therefore not allowing cleaning/checking staff to access the caravan an additional fee will be charged.
15. In the case of a maintenance problem, the hirer shall contact us (the owner/agent) at the earliest opportunity. DIY repairs under no circumstance are to be carried out by the hirer. If the hirer carries out any such repairs the damage bond will be affected. A contact number will be left for you in the Lodge.
16. No PETS are allowed.
17. Absolutely NO SMOKING in the caravans is permitted. Smoking areas and ashtrays for use outside are provided.
18. The caravan is to be left in a clean and tidy condition ready for the next guests/owners and ready for inspection by staff. 19. Holiday park owners and Lodge owners do not accept liability for any loss or damage to the hirer’s property and/or accidents, injuries, illness, diseases, arising from the hire of the caravan or use of the holiday park, including acts of god or extreme weather conditions.
20. It is recommended that you purchase some form of holiday insurance, from your local broker, to cover your personal luggage, personal money, holiday cancellation, personal & public liability etc.
22. The area surrounding the caravan must be kept clean and tidy at all times. Please remove dirty footwear on entering the caravan.
23. The use of barbecues is permitted but please keep them away from the van and decking areas and OFF the grass.
24. Duvets and pillows and bed linen and blankets are provided. Please use respectfully.
Should accommodation booked become unavailable due to unforeseen circumstances beyond our control, a full refund will be given.
Full refund will be given if the park has to close due to Covid19.
IF YOU ARE ASKED TO VACATE THE CARAVAN/HOLIDAY PARK BY THE HOLIDAY PARK OWNERS, STAFF OR CARAVAN OWNERS FOR ANY REASON WHAT SO EVER, THE CARAVAN OWNERS WILL NOT REFUND ANY MONEY PAID.