Nights at the Cow - Food Truck Friday!
IMPORTANT CHANGES FOR 2021!!
Every vendor must be registered with the state of NC to collect and remit taxes. No fee is required to apply for a Certificate of Registration and can be filled out Electronically here:
This certificate should be present at all markets.
The Certificate of Registration number is your account ID (located at the top right corner of your certificate), and this number MUST be on file for These types of markets.
Vendors are responsible for collecting and reporting taxes.
When: Friday nights in October (dates listed below)
Where: Armored Cow Brewing Company
8821 JW Clay Blvd Charlotte
Several Food Trucks will be on-site! So come hungry!
Non-refundable Vendor Fee: $50 for a 10x10 space outside
These spaces are OUTSIDE 10x10 tent spaces. If you are an outside vendor, your display must fit under your 10x10 space; nothing shall be set up in the walkways.
The event is Rain or Shine! No refunds or credits are given.
Parking: There will be adequate parking in the parking lot
IMPORTANT LINKS: Vendors are expected to share events on social media
Tag us in your posts @starvingartistmarketclt, #starvingartistmarketclt -------
STARTING IN OCTOBER- VENDORS WILL BE RESPONSIBLE FOR BRINGING THEIR OWN TENTS/WEIGHTS AND LIGHTS
Vendors are responsible for bringing the following:
NC Certificate of Registration
OUTSIDE TENT VENDORS
- 20 lb+ tent weights for each leg
- Battery Operated lights
Vendors are REQUIRED to stay for the duration of the market. No early Breakdown!! When you sign up for these markets, you are signing up for the entirety. Please be respectful of this. Early Breakdown will result in a ban from the markets.
Vendor Liability Waiver - MUST SIGN
There is a MANDATORY Vendor Liability and Non-Refundable Vendor Fee Waiver that every vendor needs to sign. If you have not already signed your waiver, please do so here. THIS IS A ONE-TIME SIGN - AND WILL BE GOOD FOR ALL OF 2021. Failure to have a waiver on file will exempt you from being chosen as a participating vendor.
STEP 1: Make sure you sign the waiver if you have never done a market with us in 2021 yet.
STEP 2: If you are selected to be a vendor, you will get an invoice sent from StarvingArtistMarketCLT from Square or a direct link to pay through PayPal.
Please note, like most markets and festivals, this market is NON_REFUNDABLE. We plan to hold the market rain or shine, but in the event of severe (dangerous) weather or other unforeseen emergencies, we will cancel. If we are forced to cancel due to weather or you are unable to attend, we will not issue refunds or credits since your vendor fees will have been spent on marketing, supplies, and all other market costs. I appreciate your understanding.
Genre of Art (jewelry, paint, crochet, wood etc.) Please select ONLY 1 - if you sell multiple genres, please list below. Priority will go to vendors who are selling 1 genre in the following categories (jewelry, candles, Bath/body)
Accessories (Non Jewelry) - Please describe below if your item is not in this list
Fiber Arts - Crochet, Knit, Weaving etc
Food (prepackaged only - no food trucks) Please describe in following question.
Please describe what you will be selling. If you sell multiple genres, you might not be able to sell all items based off the already selected vendors in that genres category.
I understand I will have to provide my own Tent, Tent weights and lights for these events
No Mobile Trucks accepted at this time. What dates are you interested in? Since this is a weekly event, vendors will be rotated and you will not be able to pay in advance for multiple events.
Certificate of Registration Account ID - Do not put your EIN or Social Security Number below. It must be your Sales and Use Tax ID Number. This number typically starts with 601######. If you don't know your ID call NCDOR to obtain it.
HANDMADE VENDORS ONLY, PLEASE!!!!
The Starving Artist Market (SAM) aims to promote local artists and artisans while providing them with venues to set up, sell, and share their handmade pieces.
1. Applications must be filled out in their entirety, and the non-refundable vendor waiver must be signed. That waiver needs to be signed once and will cover you for all of the 2021 events you do with SAM. There might be other waivers you will need to sign on a venue-by-venue basis; when that happens, you will be emailed with that waiver to sign.
2. All items on display must be handmade. No MLM companies will be accepted in addition to your handmade products.
3. No tents exceeding 10x10 feet will be allowed. Tents are not allowed to be set up at any of our inside venues.
4. Tent weights are mandatory for each leg. 20lbs+ each. Failure to have adequate weights, you will be asked to take down your tent during setup. Approved tent weights include velcro sandbags filled with at least 20lbs of sand EACH, cement PVC tubes, 30lb cinder blocks tied to the legs, and the top of the tent. Anything else ( free weights, tent disk weights, water jugs, bricks) is not approved.
5. SAM does not provide electricity, wifi, tables, chairs, tents, or tent weights.
6. Our events are advertised as “rain or shine” and are treated as such. All Vendors are expected to participate during any weather we might encounter and have the necessary equipment to accommodate these weather conditions.
7. Each vendor is responsible for space clean-up. Failure to do so will result in a $20 fine that you will need to pay before participating in a future event.
8. Vendors must remain open for the entirety of the market and cannot tear down until the event conclusion. Early breakdown will result in a ban from all future markets, with NO REFUND - if you were previously accepted.
9. Vendors will be responsible for the behavior of their guests/children. For safety reasons, all children under 13 must stay within the designated vendor booth or have parental supervision while shopping at the market.
10. The Starving Artist Market Committee reserves the right to ask any vendor at any time for any reason to leave the event.
Starving Artist Market does NOT in any way guarantee sales or customer buying potential.
A copy of your responses will be emailed to the address you provided.
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google.
Terms of Service