For families & groups purchasing 10 or fewer seats please do not fill out this form, call the Box Office directly at: (603)-436-2400
$6 tickets for students and adults.ONE FREE ADULT FOR EVERY 20 STUDENTS*please include all adults, including any free admissions, in your counts below
2. DEPOSIT: To hold your seating request, it is required to send in the $50-nonrefundable deposit per performance. Seating requests will be canceled if a deposit is not received within five business days after the seating request confirmation e-mail has been sent. Deposits can also be paid over the phone with a credit card.
3. CONFIRMATION/INVOICE: A confirmation notice, including an invoice, will be e-mailed after the deposit(s) are received and processed.
4. PAYMENT: Final Payment is due three weeks prior to the performance. The Music Hall must enforce a non-refundable FULL PAYMENT policy three weeks prior to the performance due to our contractual obligations with our performers. NO EXCEPTIONS. A receipt will be e-mailed after the order has been paid in full. No snow day refunds available.
5. FINAL NUMBERS: Groups may decrease their numbers before payment is due; however, once full payment is received, all sales are final. After that time, you may still increase your numbers, subject to availability.
6. SEATING: No tickets are used for this series. Seating will be determined by group size. Each group will be assigned a block of seats. Ushers will seat you upon arrival. Families and groups under 10 please check in at the box office before being seated.
All performances last approximately ONE hour. Study guides for each performance and bus information are available on the individual show pages on our website! www.themusichall.org/calendar/program/school_days_series