Grant Application- Mark Schonwetter Holocaust Education Foundation
The purpose of the Mark Schonwetter Holocaust Education Foundation is to promote kindness and respect through Holocaust Education. Grant money is available to educational institutions that are looking to either implement or expand their Holocaust curriculum. Grants awarded up to $1,000.
- Grant submission deadline is February 29, 2020.
- Grant recipients will be notified by March 20, 2020.
- Funds must be used by June 20, 2020.
- Grant evaluations due by June 30, 2020.
1. Funds are to be used for Holocaust Education. The objective is to teach students the lessons to be learned from the past and how they relate to today.
2. All recipients of the grant must submit a Grant Evaluation Report and receipts of how funds were utilized.
3. Please note, if grant funds are not spent by June 20, 2020 and grant evaluations are not submitted by June 30, 2020, grant funds may be asked to be returned.
Uses of Funds:
Funds can be used for Educational Material or help subsidize a class trip, program or assembly.
School Street Address
School Zip Code
Dollar Amount Requesting
Estimated number of students that will benefit from this grant.
Please provide a brief description of how you intend to utilize the funds received.
What are you doing for Holocaust Education currently?
What do you hope to achieve with this grant?
How will you assess that this grant was a success?
You are required to complete a Grant Evaluation Report by the end of the grant cycle. How will you prove that the stated objectives were met?
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google. -
Terms of Service