LayerOne 2020 Call for Papers
Welcome to the LayerOne Call for Papers form.
* All speaking slots are on May 23-24 (Saturday and Sunday) of the event.
* All speaking slots are 50 minutes.
* Speakers generally bring their own laptop to present on; please note below if you can't do this.
* Speakers are given free entrance to the conference for May 23-24 (Saturday and Sunday).
* Speakers earn a $200 USD honorarium paid at registration at the conference. (Per speaking slot - not per speaker)
Speaker Name(s) and Email Address
Enter the names (or handles) and e-mail addresses of all speakers
Provide a short bio for each speaker
The title of your talk
A description of what you'll cover in your talk
Has this talk been given before?
If so, where? We're just curious.
Any technical requirements for this talk?
Do you need any personnel, hardware, non-standard A/V, or emotional support?
Any scheduling requirements for this talk?
Is there a day or time that you absolutely cannot present?
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This form was created inside of LayerOne LLC.